Monday, February 10, 2014

First snow

I can't believe it's almost Valentines day. It's really so unfair that pregnancies seem to stretch on forever but the first few precious months of a baby's life fly right on by.

I found myself looking at pictures of when Owen was so so so fresh to the world and getting broody. What?! He's not even 4 months and I'm already missing his babyness?!?? I'm too sentimental really. I just want to capture it all and enjoy every second of every stage.

These pictures contain such a happy memory. The first snow this year came out of nowhere. We just woke up to a winter wonderland. So we threw on our snow clothes and ran outside before we even had breakfast so papa could play for a bit before heading off to work.















Xxxx
KM

No comments:

Post a Comment