Wednesday, July 24, 2013

I am not one of those people that loves being pregnant. I wish I was. I think it's so cool! From an objective standpoint I can appreciate that it is really a miracle and an incredibly beautiful process. But when I am actually lucky enough to be doing it myself, I cannot wait to be done. I feel sick and uncomfortable in an exclusively constant kind of way. I feel like I am just barely recovering from the flu, all the time... I am SO tired and just feel yuck. And that's after the first 4 months of extreme sickness where I really feel like death. My husband has a hard time with it. I get that. It's hard to go through but it would be really hard to just sit around and watch someone you love in pain and know you provoked it on purpose and there's nothing you can do to help.
But we always come back to this- Lorelai! What would my life be without her?! I am so grateful to be her mom and have her around every day to make things silly and fun. She is my best girlfriend.

(Yeah I sit in the handicapped seats at the movie theater... Pregnancy is totally a disability when no body else is in a wheelchair haha)

"Mama this movie is scary. Can I hold your hand?"


So 9 months of blehhhhhh doesn't sound like much when you get forever with your new soon to be best friend. I can't wait to squish pudgy cheeks and smooch little lips. The day I got married I thought I'd fallen in love with the last boy... Turns out ill get to fall all over again. I'm one lucky lady.
Xxxx
KM

1 comment:

  1. hang in there! We haven't got long to go! Here's to getting huge in the last months of pregnancy!

    ReplyDelete