Wednesday, July 17, 2013

Big sis




This girl... she is the silliest, sweetest, strongest chick I know. She is the focus of my days and takes over my thoughts at night.


She's madly in love with her papa. As much as I'd love to think we are BFFs there is no getting between her and Dad when he gets home from work. Going to dinner ends up feeling like a date I decided to be the awkward 3rd wheel on. I wouldn't have it any other way. 3 more months and it'll be a double date!


Soon there are going to be 4 piggies in this household. I can't wait to see Lorelai with baby boy. She is already trying so hard to be a good big sis. She will tell me to have a rest when I start to look worn out or sick. She gives my belly a kiss and a snuggle before bed every night. She will put her little hand on my tummy and wait for kicks, all while talking to him and singing him songs. I hope she likes him as much once he is on the outside... Haha. He is a lucky kid to have her as a big sis.
Xxxx
KM

2 comments:

  1. thanks for blogging again ;) I love it!! and Lollie bug will be the best big sister!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww hope you'll keep blogging again - and let me see pics of that belly! When is baby boy due?

    ReplyDelete