Saturday, July 21, 2012

New home

So we are completely moved in. Its so strange to think this is my new home. But I seriously couldnt love california more. Im so glad we ended up in El Cerrito. I love our ward. I love the area we are in and all the great shopping and restaurants. I love that people are so nice here and I feel safe walking around. We have been to our pool twice already! Our town home apartment was built in the 60s. It's been gutted and renovated recently but still has some classic original pieces liked the scalloped staircase railing. Here's a few iPhone pics :)


















xoxo

6 comments:

  1. Love it! Those ceilings are great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love it. It is so adorable and stylish. Good luck in Cali!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love it too. So nice to see the photos - I feel part of it now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Very cute! Love, love, love the wood ceiling!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Very charming little place! I love all the wood, makes it feel more homey. So glad you are liking your new area. I bet you are sooooooo relieved!
    We are now in the moving process....following your lead.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the scallops on the stairs! And we'll be there soon, to see it in person. Can't wait.

    ReplyDelete