Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Whatcha gonna make for dinner?

Sometimes the hardest part of making dinner is coming up with new and yummy ideas. So I decided the easiest way to do this would be to give you a giant list of meals I often rotate. Ha. I plan to post my recipes for many of these but for now at least you have the ideas all together and could always look up a recipe online in the mean time. If there is a particular recipe you want- just let me know! And yes I make all of these gluten free but you don't have to. :)

Chicken parmigiana
Hot and sour soup
Egg drop soup
Pad Thai
Shrimp gazpacho
Indian spiced chicken burgers
Greek style burgers
Pasta prosciutto peas and cheese
Braised chicken with mushrooms
Sloppy joes
Fajitas
Lentil soup
Crispy apricot pork chops
Oven roasted herbed whole chicken
Crunchy spring rolls
Shrimp fried rice
Massaman curry
Fried taquitos
Tikka masala curry
BBQ breaded chicken (marinate the chicken in BBQ sauce and then use that to make the bread crumbs stick)
Cajun jumbalaya
Coconut breaded shrimp
Italian chicken (marinate the chicken in italian dressing... That's it)
Chicken Kiev
Jacket potato bar
Pastrami sandwiches
Spaghetti bolognese (add bacon!!)
Stuffed bell peppers
Cabbage rolls
Chicken lo mien
Coconut korma curry
Coconut curry soup
Chicken wings (you have to fry them)
Chicken teriaki stir fry
Shepherds pie
Meat loaf (Best ever)
fried chicken with mash and gravy
Fish and chips (or sweet pot fries!)
Risotto (oh sooo many ways)
Morrocan chicken

Bacon cheese burgers
Avocado spinach bacon pasta
Chicken Schnitzel and roasted pots
Chicken and rice soup
chicken, black bean, corn salad
Meatballs and tangy sauce over rice
Honey balsamic pecan chicken
Toastadas
Creamy spaghetti
Broc bacon pot soup
Lasagna
Lettuce wraps
Pasta and roasted cherry tomatoes
Fried chicken drumsticks
Cookie sheet nachos
Chicken florentine
Grilled cheese and Tomato soup
Creamy herb chicken and polenta
Chili (won 3 chili cook offs- believe it)
Steak and asparagus
Italian sausages and twice baked pots
Lasagna soup
Shrimp linguine
French onion soup
Chicken tortilla soup
Chicken carbonara
Chicken and wild rice casserole
Spinach, bacon, walnut salad with poppy seed dressing and goat cheese.

Woah man. Hungry yet? The cookbook pictured contains only a few of these recipes but is a great resource for new ideas to the allergy ridden folk.
Xo

2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for you to post pics and recipes!!! I'm super excited and very hungry!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is awesome! Thanks! You know me and Mikey have only eaten out ONCE in Portland? Well, plus two pizzas. But still, that's what a budget will do. Plus eating healthy to get fit after a baby. If you would have told me a few years ago that I'd be cooking every meal at home for three people I would have thought you were insane. Now I'm used to the planning and cooking time required. Seriously, Mikey's talking about briefs and statutes and things and all I can think is so first I'll make the lentil soup in the crock pot, that'll last us for four lunches, and then I'll need some veggie burgers for the other three days this week, for dinner we had spaghetti bolognese last week so he won't want pasta so maybe some roast chicken or pulled pork? But Finn doesn't like meat so I'll need some whole wheat pasta for him and maybe he'd like some avocado again. Haha. So this list will help a lot. Remember when you were first starting to cook for your family? I love ideas that work.

    ReplyDelete