Monday, June 20, 2011

I can eat this!

This last week I have been feeling really good about my diet. There are highs and lows (it all depends on my energy level) but the food has been yum. I thought I would share a recipe that is gluten free and dairy and egg free but also so delicious we would eat it even if I wasn't doing this diet. Simple fajitas with homemade corn tortillas.


It's just chicken, bell pepper, onion, olive oil and spices. Nothing to it. The secret is in the tortilla. Corn tortillas from the store can be hard and taste like wax. But these were soft and so yum AND so easy. I used this:



You just add hot water and salt. Then fry them up. Each tortilla takes just a min or two. So if you ever need to cook for someone with a lot of allergies this is a fairly safe bet!
Xoxo

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete