Wednesday, February 9, 2011

HOME.

Home is a constant process. A thrift store find, clearance item, or new yard of fabric and I want to move everything around. Chris and I are both excited for the day when we can really decorate. But I am having a lot of fun trying to make something out of nothing for now. Remember that Fabric I bought that I intended for a 70's inspired dress... Well I jumped the gun and used it for something else. See fabric up close here (last pic in the post).

I was sitting on the ground playing with Lolli and decided the book shelf needed to be organized by color... and moved around every lamp in my house... haha.
Made some pillows out of my new favorite fabric and moved grandpas pillow to the living room. (by the way that link shows the before of my bedroom)

Found these pillow shams at a thrift store for 2 bucks a piece. Dont worry I washed them :) You cant really tell in the picture but they have some great embroidery on them. And made a pillow to match.
My dresser has been the inspiration for this whole room.

2 comments:

  1. i can hardly wait to have a place of my own that i can decorate at all. An apartment just doesnt do justice. You are very creative though!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I really wish I could sew. Your stuff is really cute!
    love that tv!

    ReplyDelete