Thursday, July 15, 2010

Cuppy Cakes

Confession: I have an obsession. Cupcakes. Partially because they symbolize the 50s to me... simpler times where moms wore aprons and people listened to smooth music on the radio at night for entertainment (yes I like to pretend I actually know what I am talking about even though I was born like 30 years too late). And partially because they are the most versatile and delicious treat I have yet to find. For example:

They can be cute...


Or elegant...

or sexy...


or silly...


You can eat them for breakfast (yes friends that it a french toast cupcake with maple syrup frosting and bacon)...

or dinner... ok maybe this is pushing it...



But to be honest I just eat them because they are SOOO YUM!!!!



1 comment:

  1. i love me a cupcake too sugar..ever tried retro bakery? IF not- you have to go..its in the NW and the best one is the hopscotch. do it.

    ReplyDelete