Thursday, March 4, 2010

Lolli's room...

31 weeks, over 7 months along. Contracting like crazy and feeling very close to the end now. I would put money on the fact that i wont make it all the way to my due date. Doc told me to start taking it easier so i don't have preterm labor. Uterus is still measuring a couple weeks further along than my dates. My bet is on april 28th. Wanna venture a guess?
 
Lorelai's lamp... i love her jungle room. Sure its not super girly but neither am i so I think she'll like it. Chris has gotten inspired and will start designing stuff for her walls after finals.

So this is not a great picture but I wanted english mum and dad to see the stroller and car seat they bought for us. These are just the pictures on the box. Its brown and orange and red. We got it out the other day to figure out how to use it but i forgot to take pictures! My brain hasnt been functioning correctly lately... I am so tired all the time. Working full time while making a human being is getting more and more difficult but I plan to stay until she comes. 


So lorelai has had a rough week what with developing her higher brain functions and finishing off those major organs. So I figured Lolli deserved a nice little treat... her room is slowly but surely coming together and we are feeling more and more ready for her to come. Her crib is all set up with the bedding my mommy bought (thanks mom!) and the rocking chair has a diaper cake on it... genius idea. Not only do i have a bunch of diapers now to get me started but Its so stinkin cute. Her little sock money is holding her place for her in the crib. Thanks katey!! The first present lorelai got when i was like 4 weeks along and we didnt even know she was a lorelai yet was a little sock monkey from katey jensen (who i should call aunty katey since she is practically related what with having my maiden name and all). And katey is throwing a party for lolli at the end of this month! thanks again!! We are spoiled parents. 

1 comment:

  1. you gorgeous prego woman you, and the nursery is so cute, i LOVED pottery barn when we were over there, i could of bought the whole shop.
    kisses to tiny baby, i also love that you call her lolli so cute.

    ReplyDelete