Monday, October 12, 2009

A Mann baby but I think she's a girl

SO..... I'm pregnant!!! 10 weeks actually!!! Working in an OBGYN office has its benefits and I have already had consultations, bloodwork, 2 ultrasounds, heard the baby's heart beat etc for FREE. Its crazy cool when you hear the heart beat- its SO fast compared to your own. Chris is positive its a boy but i am positive its a girl. I guess we'll see whose right. Another benefit of working in the OBGYN office is that I will be able to tell my gender in the next 2-4 weeks. NUTS. I couldn't be more excited if I tried. It is funny timing- I will be 11 weeks pregnant on our first aniversary (which is sunday). SUCK ON THAT ENDOMETRIOSIS!!! I had surgery in June and the Dr told me it could take a long time for me to get pregnant if i ever did. Well the Lord had 2 months later in mind. Now that i feel safe to blog about her I will be updating this thing a little more.

Update for family- my grandpa was given 2 weeks to live if he stopped Chemo and 8 if he kept with it. He opted out on the chemo. He wants to just "ride it out" which is really hard to hear. But do you want to know what makes it all ok?! My grandpa- who has been an avid christian but entirely antimormon his entire life- wants to be baptized this week. He has met with the missionaries just a few times and this comes as a complete surprise. Life is amazing. Families can be together forever. I love the gospel!!!!

9 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! I'm so excited for you two! Don't let anyone tell you pregnancy sucks..It's a beautiful thing, and just keep a good attitude, no matter how sick you get! Enjoy this time with your hubby..It's amazing! Congratulations!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY!!! :) LOVE YOU SO STINKIN MUCH! You are the hottest pregnant women I have ever seen!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations!!! I'm soooo excited for you!! I have a feeling it will be a girl too! :) You two will make such a gorgeous baby! That is soooo exciting that your grandpa is getting baptized! What an amazing man he must be!
    Congrats on everything! Love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Katie! I am so excited for you! Congratulations!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's so exciting....you'll be a great mom! Congratulations, I'm happy for you.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow! Look at that little bebe! So sweet:) Of course Chris would think it was a boy, these brothers are racing to have the 'first' boy grandchild, but they don't know, Mama knows best! I'm so excited for y'all! Another little cousin on the way.

    So cool about your Grandpa. That's great news.

    ReplyDelete
  7. thats so awesome about your grandpa!
    I have already talked to you about the baby and you know i think thats awesome :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow that is a great photo. We can't believe another grandchild. Keep them coming.

    Love it already!

    Mum and Dad from England

    ReplyDelete
  9. yay for another girl !! im gonna have the 1st boy but in about 2 years haha just to outdo the boys....
    so exciting, i know you have like a million sisters but im by far gonna be the coolest aunty ever.
    xxxx squeezes for da baba!!

    ReplyDelete